Friday, November 27, 2009

New Venue!


Bamboo Village now has one new place you can find us -- for US customers only (for now), please check us out at 1000markets.com!

I'm really excited about trying this venue. Here's a description:

Our passion is supporting small, artisan businesses as they deliver small-scale authenticity to appreciative customers. The end result, a work in progress, we call The Artisan Experience™ on 1000 Markets, and it’s our vision for the boutique, art-filled, authentic shopping experience you’ve dreamed of.

In the weeks ahead, I'll be adding special designs just for this shop - specifically, items that have been prohibitive for me to send abroad. I'll be bringing back my popular etched glass pieces with Chinese characters such as "love," "peace," and "joy." There will be some new designs based on traditional papercuts, and who knows... maybe even some Gocco!

What a nice way to celebrate my birthday today - with a grand opening! Through Monday 11/30, use the code 1000MARKETSBV in any purchase over $15 and receive a free Ancient Compass Moleskine!

No comments: