Friday, April 13, 2007

end of week wrap

Ooh, it's been a busy week in the Bamboo Village! Over last weekend I made quite a few sales, and then I had to get busy and do all the fulfillment! It was very exciting and quite addicting. I actually lost sleep on Saturday night, I was so full of ideas and excitement.

In addition to purchases made through the Etsy shop, I also was quite humbled to receive 2 direct donations! I have to get busy and make this more official. I have a bank account set up for the Fund, but no tax ID number yet. Must get that done very soon.

I also sent out an intro to everyone on my mailing list this week. That was very daunting and scary! But I did it and was warmed by the response. Bamboo Village was mentioned and linked on two blogs that I am aware of this week, so that was quite awesome.

It's going to be a busy weekend, but I'll check in somehow!
Zai jain

No comments: