Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Treasury Trove

Have I mentioned lately how much I love Etsy?

It looks like the geniuses over there are up to something... they're building a new Treasury feature or something... well, anyway, this afternoon I stumbled upon a discussion in forums and linked to Treasury West, where I promptly seized two treasuries! Such fun! For those of us addicted to Treasury surfing and constantly covet getting to curate one ourselves, this is a real treat.

The one on the left is called "Snowflakes Falling," and my second one, because I was so shocked about being granted two, was just "OMG TREASURIES!!!"

Laurie's illustration "Yay, surprises!" was featured in another treasury, shown below.











And finally, I had some of my green silk selected for this collection here, called "Serene Green"

No comments: