Friday, November 6, 2009

new this week





New to Bamboo Village Press this week, I'm excited to announce I finally have a PDF version of my popular iron-on transfers of various styles of papercuts. I figured for those of you who are savvy enough on the computer, you might enjoy being able to print these beauties at whim, using them in any crafty application that strikes your fancy. So far, we have the acrobat girls, pagodas and Chinese girls, and phoenixes and dragons.



 I am also slowing gathering up my collection of Asian fabrics to offer through the shop. I've added a really cool Robert Kaufman print that comes in both black and red, some really cute, kitschy China doll prints (photos below) that will be up this weekend, a Kona Bay dragon fabric that's now out of print, more silk brocades, and some unique Japanese fabric in a lovely goldenrod yellow that I particularly love. I'm getting low on brocade yardage, so get it while you still can! Wow, seeing that all listed, I'm amazed at what I've gotten done!







 


Finally, I'm particularly happy to say I've added one of my own prints - the double happiness fish is back, this time in the form of small-scale prints. I posted about the process of making them here. These beauties are a limited edition print - I used all of the gorgeous, nubbly handmade paper we had on hand for this print run.



 


Thanks as always for your interest and support!

No comments: