Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November Special!



 As a Thanksgiving baby, I'm partial to November. The leaves, the crisp autumn air, the possibility of a first snow, setting aside time for experiencing deep wells of gratitude, seeing family, and eating great food. It's a lovely month.

This year, I kicked off by deciding to participate in NaBloPoMo on my family blog, and then was delightedly surprised yesterday when I was contacted by the sharp-eyed design blogger Gay, who wrote to tell me that she'd included my hand printed Cricket Moleskine in her latest post. If you haven't come across I Dreamed I Saw before, be sure to check it out. Her themed posts cover beautiful, diverse, and whimsical designs - it's a great place to get inspired about holiday shopping or simply to get lost in the strange beauty she shares with her readers.

Then this evening I sat down at the computer (to finish this post!) and found out that the lovely Katie of EdensWake  included my "Love" linen notebook in her stunning Treasury. What a cool shop Katie has! She makes fancy purses and accessories, and in a nice bit of synchronicity, her sister (like mine) also has a shop.





The Special!!

I was working on getting some items back in the shop this morning (think Happiness Fish Towels and Phoenix Iron-Ons!), and decided that I'd put the whole Papercut Section on Special this month. I'm excited to offer free US domestic shipping on everything from this section! Enjoy!!

No comments: